Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Why am I here

I enrolled in EDU 106, knowing I needed a technology fluency course. However, I did not realize that it was going to be about writing blogs and learning how to use different websites/tools. The first week I was very confused and frustrated but after learning how to navigate through the websites it got easier. I am glad I stayed in the class. I am learning a lot and can't wait to start learning how to create a website.

I plan to be an early education teacher in a kindergarten or first grade classroom. Everything is based around technology now so in 7-8 years it will be even more involved. When I am a teacher, I will need to educate my students on the evolving technology that will be present at the time. This course is going to help me learn to help myself in technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment